Live Academy – Online Trumpet Lessons
By far, the most efficient way to learn to play the trumpet is to get personal, immediate feedback on your skills. In Live Academy, we’ll work one-to-one, in real time online. You’ll receive guidance on specific ways to improve your playing, and personal help getting through any sticking points.
While I have a limited capacity to work with students, there are currently openings in the lesson schedule.
Do I need to make a long term commitment to the private trumpet lessons?
No. Lessons are purchased in a 5-pack package. Individual sessions may be booked according to your schedule. We will meet online each week and review your trumpet techniques.
How long will my lesson last?
Half-hour sessions work well for most. It is possible to combine two sessions back-to-back to give us a full hour if desired.
What if I want more than five trumpet lessons?
If, after you complete the 5 lessons, you find yourself wanting more lessons, you may purchase another 5-pack and your lesson time will remain reserved. There’s no obligation to renew the trumpet lessons.
I live in a country with a different time zone than you. When can we meet?
I’ve designed my schedule to allow the flexibility to accommodate students in nearly any time zone. After your purchase, we’ll work out an agreeable time.
Do I need any special equipment to take trumpet lessons online?
- Lessons will be conducted over Skype or Google Plus, so you’ll need an account (free) on one of these platforms.
- A good microphone will be important – at least something better than your computer’s internal microphone. External webcams are often integrated with a good microphone, so a separate mic may not be needed. Many USB microphones are available at a price that won’t break the bank (under $40 US).
- A webcam is also necessary. In general, higher quality is preferable, but almost anything will work. I can help more with these specifics if needed. Generally priced $30 – $90.
- Headphones (optional) – Headphones can be helpful in preventing feedback distortion and hearing more accurate audio from my end.
- Computer – nearly anything purchased in the last 5 years or so will be sufficient.
Just click the ‘buy’ button below to purchase your trumpet lesson 5-pack. You’ll be taken through the Paypal purchase process (*note: you may pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account). At the last step of your purchase click the ‘Return to etrumpetlessons.com’ link for the confirmation screen.
You’ll soon get an email from me to schedule the lesson times and arrange a preliminary test of the technical components.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you become
the best trumpet player you can be!
Click Below To Reserve Your Weekly Lesson Time!
5-Lesson Pack … $149
… package may be renewed! (not automatically – no need to cancel)
* Note: This page will disappear if the schedule fills up, but you’ll be able to add your name to a waiting list to join as soon as openings become available. Unfortunately, I can’t hold the discounted price for you.